Thursday, May 6, 2010

Cakes Cakes and More Cakes

This first cake follows my last post about the Sweethearts Ball. Not that we needed anymore dessert but it made for a great table piece and it was a chance to teach my friend Stephanie about fondant.
Below: Brittani and Brett recently got engaged and I was so happy when her friend Brandy contacted me to do their engagement cake. She wanted something classy and something to match their wedding colors. This picture is not the greatest so you can't really tell but the little dots are actually silver.
Below: Sarah Little turned 16 quite some time ago. As you can tell, I haven't blogged in a while. A few months ago I started as a youth leader and have had the chance to hang out with Sarah and some other awesome youth. Sarah is such a sweet girl who I also think has an interest in baking. She made cupcakes for another girl's birthday last week but I wasn't there to try them. I'm sure they were good!

No comments:

Post a Comment