Friday, September 17, 2010

HELLO Football Season and Happy Birthday Garry



Here is one of my most favorite cakes we have done so far. The same day this cake was due I attended my first professional football game with the birthday boy and a lot of other great people. He was so surprised when I brought the cake out of the bus and everyone started singing. He actually didn't want to cut it and mess it up :) My good friend Christina took these photos for me and provided the cocoa krispie football on top.

Also, I just want to say for the first time in my life I am actually excited for football. I would dread going to Anthony's house and being trapped watching football all day. I didn't know what anything was other than a touchdown. I am proud to say I enjoy lazy, exciting football Sundays with Anthony, it makes it even more fun that I tend to cheer for the opposite team he wants to win :)




1 comment:

  1. Laurie!!! You are sooooo doing my babies cakes!!! That cake loooks aaamazziing!!! Great job babe!

    ReplyDelete