Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Happy Birthday Albert!

Could you guess what this cake was by the pictures above? This past weekend I made an elmo cake for a little guy's second birthday. From what his mother tells me he is "such a boy". They had his party at the park where he was able to run around, get dirty, and eat elmo cake of course. I hope you had a great birthday Albert!

I really do make these cakes. I never had proof until now.
This post would not be possible if it weren't for a loving, supportive boyfriend, an awesome friend who took these pictures (Christina Dodson) and the people who trust me with their special moments, in this case Rebecca Lowe. So I just wanted to say thank you to all of you!

5 comments:

  1. You are welcome! You did an amazzzziinnnggg job! I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I just happened upon your blog and had to say that's amazing! When my kid was little I paid for the saddest little 101 dalmations cake - hardly even looked like a dog! LOL

    This cake though, is just spectacular!

    Tracy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Everyone loved it!! They all said how wonderful it looked and it tasted so good. The whole cake was eaten and I only had about 30 people there, so that is proof of how well you did. Thank you again!! I will be contacting you soon about my stepdaughter's birthday cake at the end of July. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Who could eat something that is that artistic? I am sure they taste great too!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Amazing Laurie!!!!! You are forever our cake lady, cake ball lady - anything sweet lady!!!! This business is just going to explode!!! Tammy

    ReplyDelete