Thursday, November 4, 2010

Jackson "Superman" Sawyer Cake

There are times in life when things happen and you realize that your life is not as bad as it seems. So often we get caught up in the things in life that really do NOT matter. Ultimately life comes down to a few things, God, family and friends, real friends. Sometimes we take advantage of those things but when they are gone we realize how important they were to us.

I have followed Jackson's story via his mom's facebook page over the past couple of months. She has poured her heart and being out on there which made people feel her pain, smile through the good times and I'm sure I can speak for everyone who knows her, she taught so many people strength, faith and the true meaning of life.

I made this cake in memory of Jackson who passed away last month after a long, courageous fight. I enjoyed making this cake more than I have any others.

Here is sweet Jackson with his mommy.

No comments:

Post a Comment